Sunday, January 13, 2008

What are you so afraid of?


I realized that the most terrifying thing of all is the idea that fear might not end. I had a thought today that involved a few minuets of being afraid that my situation would never improve, or even return to how average it might have been before. I was afraid that I was locked into a different .. world of being. Does that make sense? or just sound stoner-ishy. Anyway, I was afraid that I had changed my life forever.. and that I would never be able to undo the damage I had caused.
Fear is nothing more than that, there is no logical reason to be afraid.. well there is reason, but it serves very little purpose. The fear that i felt about a damage to my world would not be made better by examining it. It was just illogical.
I am tired, and bed is looking nice. I hope i sleep well... I hope that I sleep nicely.