Monday, January 07, 2008

Case closed


I had a dream last night about someone that i thought was gone from my life.
Anthony. I dreamt that i was in this school building and that there was a drop ceiling type thing. A bunch of people and I were ripping down the ceiling to expose there odd light fixtures behind them. I was in a room with Anthony and then in came this woman with hair that came down to her mid back, very curly rather auburn colors. It turns out that the woman was Anthony's mother, and some that she had some sort of cancer, I can't remember what type of cancer it was. But She left the room and I turned to Anthony, and said something about it. Then he jumped across the table at me and started to attack me... then after a few punches he started to just cry. I comforted him as he half struggled away from me. And that was all I remember.

I doubt it mean much, nothing more than I already know. I thought that I was done with Anthony, but I suppose not. My mind is still on him sometimes. Not that there is anything terribly wrong with that, he is still a nice guy. I still think about that one time in class where I started to put the moves on him... it was pretty bad. But despite that, he was still cool. Anyway, on toward the morning.