Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Play on...

Life doesn't stop, that is not a new message for my readers. I have come to see this concept differently recently: I can't stop to dwell on the past.
I saw a movie last night called P.S. I Love You. It wasn't too bad, but it was definitely written by a woman. There were shoes in it... Anyway, it was about a woman who's husband died of a brain tumor. She locks herself away until receiving letters for her that he left before he died. She lives on these letters for an entire year, and almost puts her whole life on hold for him. In the end she moves on, but that is not the point. The point is that she needs him to help her move on.
I moved on from Matt, and pretty fast. By that I do not mean that I went out an fucked a bunch of guys. Far from that. I started to go out a lot more with friends, one in particular (thanks Ed, you have been a life saver). I met four guys: James, Kestas, Rich, and Josh.
James ended poorly, but i learned from that.
Kestas ended when I stood back and saw the whole person, rather than just an illusion I created.
Rich ended because I stopped trying.
And that leaves one Little Indian: Josh... We will see what happens.