Monday, December 17, 2007

we all get it

in the end.

Just stop and think before you go further. It isn't very deep. But it means that we all get what it coming to us, not just the bad, but the good, too. I have several great friends, and the funniest thing is; They are better people than most of the people I dated (i.e. spent the most time with). Ed came over this evening and we had a nice chat...
Well, actually, we went to dinner first, then had a nice chat where we clucked like hens till 11:30. I hope good things for him.
Then there is the other hand; those that are not the greatest of people. These people have it coming to them, too. But the world is a pretty balanced place, and all usually turns out well.
Now, in reference to what happened tonight with a --
Actually, I am not able to discuss that until it is over. Please read my next post, hopefully within 24 hours.