Sunday, December 16, 2007

risk my life


Life is full of risks, tomorrow I risk it once more. And what might be my prize? I don't know. I really wish that I had a sure thing right now. Rather than falling back to what lead to my destruction three years ago (accepting a challenge for a thrill). It was terrible, but I made it through. Now I find myself faced with a similar battle, a battle to prove something to myself. I can't promise anyone anything. But i took basic precautions this time. I have an EVAC lined up, the right code words (both positive feedback codes and negative feedback procedures) as well as textual signs. I don't even know why i am risking this. My gut tells me that there is something wrong here. Rarely am I wrong about this kind of stuff... but I have made all the preparations, there is no turning back now.