Monday, December 24, 2007

Adam Monroe


I had a dream last night, it was very pleasant.
I dreamt that I was in my room, and I heard a knock on the door. Up came Adam Monroe, not he actor, but the character. Well, maybe it was the actor. But that is not the point, he was the nice guy Adam. And he and I started talking, and I knew him, we must have had some history between us? But I don't know what it is. Anyway, I think that he was in love with me or something... Not sure. But. There was also this hint that i was just some other guy, one of many. And that one of them was going to be flying him someplace today, so he could stay long. But, despite that guy, he still loved me. I know it all sounds lame. But then he left.

Now, what he was wearing was interesting too. I am sure I have seen this outfit on him before, I will have to review my sources. It was like a white track suit thing, only wasn't tat swishy material, it was like a cotton poly knit or maybe a fleece suit thing. It was white with light blue trim. His hair was exactly as it has always been, and his face was just as stubbly as always.