Saturday, December 29, 2007

Fetish

everyone thinks something is hot. There really is no such thing as a strange fetish... Just because I don't think some thing's hot, doesn't mean that others are strange for finding themselves titillated.
I just had a talk with a guy who is rather vanilla for the moment. But I have a feeling; that is about to change. His personality is very much one of a guy who will let me take him to the edge of his comfort zone and then he will cross it himself. Obviously this is all just speculation, but there is no harm in thinking that I might be lucky enough to do that. Of course, we have to make it through the whole pre-sex dating stuff.
Well, about that; Lucky me.
hehe, explanation: He seems really nice and like he actually has the ability to communicate intelligently. He has a good job, and will eat anything. Also, I really think that he is open to whatever I have to offer him. I have decided to open up a bit more to him. Of course that will all happen over martinis on Sunday.