Friday, December 21, 2007

dream


I had a great dream last night, it makes me want to drink more often. It seems that whenever I drink martinis I have beautiful dreams. My last martini dream involved me and God, it was really rather nice (the two of us just walking around in the garden of Eden, and him explaining why people need to forgive themselves). But this dream was a bit more of this-world. I was in a theatre with Matt McCarren and Jordan Beck. Jordan and I used to have problems, but then I asked her about her past experiences and now we are nice... But McCarren.. well He is a jerk. But not in this dream. I was telling them about my fears of Grad school... and they said that as long as I do what i like, it is a good thing.
There are many things coming into effect here; "start spending your time doing what your good at, rather than all your time becoming good at what your bad at." "You should have stayed with engineering. Your stupid for changing your major" "Fuck them, we rule the world, Mr. President" and finally "Kevin, they don't know you. I don't know you, only you understand what is going on inside your head."
All these things lead to the dream. But the second part of the dreme was different. It was third person, like all my dreams, but I wasn't in it. It was Ed and McCarren. Ed was driving and McCarren in the passenger seat, and ed laughed once and said "You know, he is rather taken by you". To which McCarren smiled...
I wish more people would smile when they find out I am taken by them...