Monday, December 17, 2007

oh, don't be such a stick in the mud

alright, suppose I upset a lot of people tonight! I asked people to tell me an embarrassing part of there past tonight.
first (and probably more importantly then the others) is Dave. Who through a series of miscommunication thinks I feel he is subservient to me. Which is incorrect, but I can do little to explain it to him, I can't even promise I understand my motives so often.
Secondly is J. Who signed off in the middle of a conversation, when I informed him that he was professing a a dangerous thing to me. Then, I called and got voicemail after two rings... which is just as bad as hanging up on someone.
Third was the Raptor, who is just a dick head. plain and simple, but he is ok with that. So I suppose that as his friend, I should be also, but I just am not ok with that.