Saturday, September 01, 2007

Same faces, new lives

I have been seeing some old friends lately, and some of them have been up to new things. Rachel has changed her major, and now she is changing her life. Bryan has dropped off the face of the earth, and I have no idea what is going on. Others have been similar, falling away and then falling back. I suppose I am good for falling back to, I am very happy to catch people. yeah for catching people.

On a side note, I killed someone today, then i dragged his body down the street and dropped him on the railroad tracks. The body will be ct into two and they will never know it was me. That is what you get for saying that my hair looks silly. I also sent a mail bomb to the bookstore sown the street, they stopped carrying my favorite series, the baby-sitter's club.