Saturday, September 08, 2007

also

my mother is taking a ... small toll... on the family. My pockets are far from endless, ironically, having not realized the timing of a certain credit card payment (a rather large payment) especially in light of my previous post. I will be OK, and so will my whole family, however, it is only a matter of time before Michelle starts barking at me about giving money to Jason (she has no idea how much money (as well as other invaluable things) I have already given to this cause.) and I will simply sit back and say "You are so far behind that you think your first." but not until she tries to contact me directly.
I recently had a small breakthrough, stating that I refuse to surrender power to make me unhappy to others. I have done it with... people and it is actually starting to work. Granted I still find myself counting to ten before I actually open my mouth to respond sometimes, but it is working.