Sunday, September 09, 2007

The party

I returned from a party. It was a rough experience. I will not be returning to it again. Basically I was not having the best time because I spent so much of the time worrying what other's thought. I also had a run in with some drunk boy that got in my face for saying excuse me when i bumped into him. There was a boy that I was afraid was on something and he then patronized me and my lifestyle by asking how I liked his hair, my preferred response would have been "washed". The only other guy that was not wasted beyond belief left shortly after I arrived, and I only stayed for a short time after he parted. That means I was there for only two short times. I am not returning to that household for a party, the ones i host are much calmer.

But that is not the main point of why I had a ... less than wonderful time. It is because i was so alone there. not that I was the only gay guy, that is a minor concern, but it was because i had nobody to hold me at the end of the night and assure me that it would be OK. I will admit that there was a small amount of fear in me when that guy was all up in my face, anyone with a brain would have been worried about their safety. I decided to take a fast moment for myself and to exit the scene when I felt that I was better off not there.