Saturday, September 08, 2007

On Matt McCarren


Go ahead and Google that name, you won't find anything about him. He is a grad student here at OSU in the light department. He and I have had some friction, but never anything that would actually count as... wait. There was one time where he and I actually came to non-verbal blows, wait non-physical blows too. Uhm, he and I had a quick second where he was all upset that I told him that he was late. Basically it is a power struggle: I have told the readers this before. My desires for McCarren are strictly rage based. But there is a simple solution:
He and I have to make peace... or have some awkward physical connection. Right now, I would prefer the second option. But I would be more than happy to just be cool with him.
Next time that he says anything mean to me I am just going to tell him that I know that there is some problem between us and that I have nothing against him, so he better figure out what it is about me that he doesn't like and tell me, or just shut his trap about it.

But if he persists... I might have to just tell him why I am so pissed that he doesn't like me. in a perfect world, he never would have been such a jerk, but in reality, he has the chance to fix this. I don't know if it will happen... he will probably not be a jerk if it is just he and I, and i would never want to embarrass him in front of the other lighting people; I care* too much about him to do embarrass him like that.

So here it is, the picture of the Matt McCarren. Never before released to the public of my blog. As you can see, he is nothing special to look at, actually kind of ugly. ugly bastard... I just don't see why I have been so infatuated with him for so long.

*care= I don't really think that is the right word, but it will have to do.