Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Something bad happened to one of my friends. She was one of the best of my friends and now she has cancer. I know that most of my readers won't care beyond the ideas that drift through your head while reading this because you don't know her. But I do. Now, it is not too far along, so I have good hopes for it. Modern medicine is good, so it is likely that she will be alright. She feels that she will be alright, as do I. But there is no harm in making sure that the best of precautions are taken. First off, everyone needs to calm down. That is the main problem that I have been running into. Ann’s friends have been calling me and asking if I know anything about what is going on. I have told them that I know she has had a biopsy, but I am not sure what the results are. I am not going to be the one to tell everyone. Ann is better with words, and she knows her friends. Secondly, we need to know more about this cancer. That is all for today.