Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Revisited lust

I discovered a feature on Facebook today that allows you to match yourself with your crushes. They are not informed of it, unless they also admire you enough to match them self independently. I realized how many crushes I have had over the days, and which ones still stick with me. There were a few people. I checked and saw that nobody crushing on me. I also realized something: i am not a shallow asshole. All of my matches are people that I know and think are good people. Some of them, so much closer than others. That is all well and nice.

But then I went looking for someone... and he wasn't there. He deleted me from his fiends. It isn't someone that i have ever posted about, not one of my major 5. But it hurt to know that I was straight-up rejected.