Sunday, June 17, 2007

so

mat is gone
i know. nothing new.
I am OK.
My mom is in town.
my brother is getting a divorce.
I recently saw a man get hit by a car, sort of.
I am currently operating at reduced power... I mean my computer.
my hand hurts... everyone keeps making jack off jokes about it, but believe me... it has been a while... and I use the other hand.
my bobble head keeps mocking me.
I hate -- being alone.
It seems that I am alone a lot right now. I am so lonely, but i am hesitant to let people near me... I guess i am feeling hurt.

I put posting of Matt's up on the wall at work today, everyone liked it. I also put up two pictures of him to go along with it. I still am laughing about the fact that everyone keeps saying that THEY miss him. Fuck you all!! he was MY boyfriend, none of y'all are going to miss him like me. dumb-asses.
also. I printed off some other pictures today at CVS to go along with the Matt thing. the landscapes. They look nice.
that is all.