Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cole, a love once lost...

The following is a reflection on a guy that I used to drool over...
I really couldn't have chosen a nicer guy. Cole really was a very cool guy. He and I sat one day, rather than doing a lighting call, and talked about nothing in particular. this is my most fond memory of him; just calm. I often thought my favorite memory was when I was over at his place and I saw him go from bathroom to bedroom in a towel (12/03/06). That was a hot memory, but it crumbles in comparison to he and I sitting in the bowen with out legs hanging over the edge of the grid. I really wanted to kiss him in that moment, but I never did. Not because he is straight (he is, there is no point in trying to convince me that I should try and see) but because he was radiating in that place. He was so... perfectly wonderful. In that moment (and that moment only) I loved him.
Now, not that he has gone away or that he hates me for some reason, but just because I was thinking about him. Granted, our relationship (professional and friendly personal) is completed. The chances are, I will not see him around very often, unless i make it happen... and believe me, it isn't hard. I "made it happen" for 3 quarters. But i am done chasing him. I am happy with him at the distance.
I am not sure how many people actually read this thing, or how many people care. But I am sure that some of you do. That is why I share these things. And it feels good to be honest, no hiding behind fake names or simple initials. I can just say: Cole. Anthony. Matt (McC). Brendan. Ben.

You are all... very fond memories, but, Cole; you are my favorite.