Friday, June 08, 2007

I promise you


This I promise you:
I promise you honesty, even if I sugar coat it.
I promise you answers to your questions, not dodges.
I promise that I will act out of love to you , not love of myself.
I promise that I will keep you and I ahead of he and me.
I promise that I will sometimes just keep my mouth shut, and will overlook technicalities.
I promise that i will only tell YOU my feelings about him.
I promise that you can trust that I will not hate for the sake of being right.
I promise that he will not be the break down of us.
I promise that I will not try and affect other's opinions.

I do keep these promise because I love you. I really love you. Very closely. But the magic of love is that when you share it, it doubles rather than half's like most other things.