Wednesday, December 27, 2006

oh, and yeah, this

So, I mentioned before that Christmas is about family, and I don't like certain parts of my family. here is my response to an email I received from my sister Michelle. I composed a song (this takes days for just a few instruments) and had page make a mirror frame for her wall. She didn't like the gifts, so she called me up and said I didn't even think about how she would like them. I don't think that she has any concept of the time I put into these things.

Look. If you are trying to express some hurt feelings, than do it in a more adult manner. I suppose you expect that these things you say to me leave me untouched? I don’t know how you think I could hate you, or how you think I put no thought into the gifts. If you have the nerve to belittle someone’s good intentions and try to embarrass them in front of the rest of the family, then I must admit, you are gaining on my last nerve.

What did you honestly expect me to respond to this email with?

P.S. Do not dare to insult my lack of adulthood. You lack any understanding into my life.



Kevin Duchon

614.570.7703



-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Duchon [mailto:msduchon@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 7:53 PM
To: kevin
Subject: emailing.



hello.

i think you and i should probably talk. i was rather disappointed with what i interpreted your thoughtlessness for holiday gift exchange.



i would really like to know what was going on in your mind with that.



it could be a few things.

1. i hate michelle, and i am going to purposely hurt her feelings.

2. nothing.

3. not a lot of thought, bc, i am 20 and no one expects me to act like an adult.

4. other plausible reasoning.