Sunday, December 03, 2006

big ball of criticism

what a big ball of criticism? How could she say that? I recently had a ... quick introduction to a table that clearly is not a good idea for a dinner table. It arrived in two pieces, one leg and the other was the rest of the unit. So I attached toe leg of the table while it was still upside down, I never really got a good look at the table, even though I brought it in from the car. Page brought back a table from her parent's place to use as a kitchen table, but one of the problems is it is too small. No more than two people could eat at this thing. IT IS NOT A KITCHEN TABLE!! IT IS A GODDAMN DESK. Thanks be to god that I was able to convince her that it would not support the weight of a ... any weight at all. It is very old and rickety. I can usually fix these sorts of things, but the actual wood is unworkable. It is too old and was never of a high quality, it looks like C grade. This is not an antique, it is just really old. Anyway, I told her that I know she doesn't like the old table, and to just admit it. "Admit it, you don't like the old one". I suppose that was kinda bombarding, becasue she told me that i was just a big ball of criticism. Maybe, but I am kinda stressed out, and her ablitly to not worry abiout her exams* is rather strange to me.
Oh, and it ended up being pushed to the side of the room as a side table.