Tuesday, August 11, 2009

further explination

I am going to build upon what I wrote this morning, so early.
I had a dream about work. I was working alone in the morning at a Denise's store that was not where the normal one is, in fact,it was directly across the street from Jeni's. There was nobody coming in, so I decided to head across the street, where three employees were working; no customers either.
I ended up talking to them, telling them that I was from Denise's, and we had a nice conversation. then my phone rang and it was Denise going berserk (rightfully so) because I just left the store unattended for so long.
I hung up with her and then something very odd happened to the dream perspective/ viewpoint. It was a front on looking directly at my face, so that if someone were facing me, standing right in front of me, you could not see their face (really, only see the back of their head). At this point in my dream I became aware that I was wearing an orange shirt, and
that was when he kissed me. The one wearing the blue shirt.

*Jenny's logo is orange, and Denise's logo is blue.
**Sexual experiences in dreams are often relating to power struggles or possession of rights/claims to things the other person has.