Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Alright, I'll bite.

Tools of our demise. their is an ancient idea that one must take what is his weakness and turn it into his sole desire. That basically translates into loving your flaws, and then using that to improve yourself and ultimately change for the better. Someone has taken the blog format and made it their own. The downfall, is the uprising. My downfall is not letting this go. I still believe that I am over it, now I am just evening the score a post for a post... yep, I probably should grow up.
I use this blog as a reflecting glass more than anything else. There is something about being able to read your own words, and knowing that others can read them as gospel.
Confused as to how these two fit together?
Let me bring you to a post that tells a story, well deeper story than any of my readers (save those who are my friends) know about.

Her blog
This is the post of a girl whom i used to live with. Things went sour for one reason... well, actually 6 reasons. However she and I only had control (together, as in we both controlled the situation) of only 1 of them. Of the others, she completely controlled one, while i completely controlled another 2.
I think it might interest you to read our posts right after the other. March is the month.