Friday, December 05, 2008

as the days go by

things change with time. the rules of the world change-- a lot. Belonging to a certain forum, which has recently had a change in layout, I have been able to completely ignore posts by certain individuals. Really there is only one that person who i feel it is better for me to not read his posts. Due to this, I choose not to have his posts displayed on my screen when I visit the forum. The reason behind this is that he always posts negative comments.
Today, in a thread started several years ago, I saw three new posts, because I bumped it up two days ago from over a year ago. Well, I saw that one of them was from this individual. I decided to enable the viewing of it. And of course, it was a comment that did not pertain to the discussion, it was simply warning me about not discussing such controversial subjects, such as gay identity.