Monday, December 08, 2008

argentfan


there is a discussion on the forum about how some wish to segregate the forum based on age. Actually having separate forums. Is it not the the point of a forum to diversify the view as much as healthily possible? I think that it is fine having old and you8ng alike.
Argent fan agrees, commenting on all the previous posters fear of perverts preying on the youth.
Yeah I noticed the same. I'm aware of the dangers surrounding them...
I don't particularly agree about the group splitting though.
It's healthy to have young folks around... at least that's what I feel.... and it's healthy for young people to have wiser folks around...
...and from what I've witnessed on this forum...minors are much more mature than many adults here....
Germán


The Sarah Brightman forum has a tendency to get in fights with each other a lot, the adults on there are often easily offended.