Tuesday, December 02, 2008

couldn't have happened at a worse time

Guess what is plaguing me? Christmas shopping. Due to recent theatrical occurrences, I find myself with a rather large credit card bill, mostly because I had to take so much time off of work. Other expenses arose, and a long story made short: I am now wondering why Christmas is so expensive. I just don't know. I think that I will be ebaying a lot this year. I have ed's present all figured out, --
sorry, I realize that nobody actually wants read read all that crap.
I suppose the moral of the story is that as we humans ride this earth around the sun, we are bound by time. Due dates, holidays, rent, and 3 meals a day. All rule out lives.
Are you getting what I am saying? If we don't plan for these things, they are going to bite us in the ass.