Monday, November 26, 2007

Quickly reflecting on page

I am not really angry anymore. I forgive you for what things you have said to me in the past. For the mistakes you made, and the things you did in fear or in good intent. I have supported you in everything you have done, even your anger at me. But I am done supporting you in it. You are alone now as far as that goes. I don't see how you can go back to him, the guy that lied to you for months and not move past my 3 minutes of mistake.
I have done so much for you in the past, and you for me, also. But you have stopped the love, you have closed the doors all the time. I am not going to bother trying any more. When you are ready, I will talk to you, but i am not going to try anymore.
Upon reflecting an review with my council, I have realized that you have often times been a very mean person to me. That you have done things to hurt me, and ignored these mistakes. I didn't bother to forgive you, I simply put them out of my mind, and never thought of them again, never letting your past catch up to you. But today I change my tune. You are no longer going to be pardoned for your actions.
Your current state of hatred is not going unnoticed. I am not sure that you are worth my worries, since you don't seem to want to fix this problem.