Thursday, June 23, 2011

furious Angels

I am lucky to have a wide range of music available to me. One song that I have been listening to a lot recently is called "furious Angels". It is essentially about a man in love with a destructive woman (or man, the song doesn't really say) and his description of how the love has effected him. Bu providing violent imagery such as a piece of metal between his ribs or a dirty needle and a blow to the head the artist, Rob Dougan, shows that love is dirty.
I mention this on the blog because I agree; love is dirty and sometimes we feel like those we love are in a position to do so much damage that we know God Himself will call for the protection of you when they hurt you. This is of course an exaggeration, if you think that god will keep you together than you have a view of micromanaging on a macro scale.
Moral: love can hurt, so be nice to each other.