Saturday, January 23, 2010

dream tonight

I will dream tonight about something very specific. I started my new job today, at Sushi Rock. It as great. But one event, or one serious of events, left me exposed. At a nice restaurant there is a dedicated bar tender for the servers to place drink orders for the tables. It is great because he or she isn't fancy, just straight forward with the drinks. So... the service bar tender was very mean to me today... but that is were the story begins. It ends 6 hours later with him calling me rookie and me looking at him over my shoulder as my eyebrows crinkle and my mind screams "How long till he treats me like everyone else?"
Seeing as this job is the biggest thing that has happened to me in a month, and that his comments were the most memorable thing of the job so far; it only makes sense. Or I might dream about puppies or rainbows.



God, I'd fuck him so hard.