Thursday, January 21, 2010

Balls to the wall

Seriously-- that expression is one of the most violent expressions I use regularly. For two reasons I use it; Firstly, it sounds nice as it has a certain rhyme to it. Secondly it makes reference to a guy getting plowed.
However whenever I use the expression I am always smile on the inside but have a look of disgust on my face as I only use the expression to show outrageous things. So, as I have a look of horror on my face a tinge of extra testosterone coarses through my veins with the thought of a guy in a sexual situation such as that.

Our bodies have a great effect on our minds. When we attach a thought to something like an expression, that positive reaction causes you to like that expression even more. Just like training a dog using bits of bacon (mmmmmm... bacon...) we train ourselves for self stimulation (get your mind out of the gutter).
Not a moral, but a thought: all those expressions people love to say might have a deeper, sexual meaning to them.