Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm troubled

that is what said today when Sam asked me how I am. I'm troubled. I have finals coming up, papers to write, and oral presentations to memorize. This whole thing with me showing up late to work yesterday is also killing me. I was so looking forward to having the day off and spending much time with Josh, but it was ripped from me. I have made a new friend, but he fucked it up, so now we aren't really as much of friends as we were 24 hours ago. Actually, I can't seem to understand why he has been in such a way as he is. He got really snippy last night when i spoke with him.
I think that I should listen to ed more that i do. I mean I listen to him a lot and usually take his advice, but for some reason i seem to resist him on this subject and those closely related to it. He was right last time, and will probably be right this time.
I would also like to mention that I had a nice time with page rock climbing. I hope that we continue to do it. I already told josh that i want him to try it. I think that Conrad will also like it. Something tells me that Conrad will be better at it than Josh... just a hunch... heheh. right. And the guy that ballad (spelling?) me was really nice, and I hope to see him there again. I would smile. (this sentence is a replacement for what I am not sure I really want to put there... i am so unhappy with every guy that i see walking down the street, right now.)
Oh, and I can't forget that I have to wash all my pants tonight.

I have no moral of the story for you readers... sorry. I will try to be of more help to your souls later...