Sunday, February 03, 2008

I see you, not the fake one

I can see what you are trying to do, and i appreciate it, but really it isn't necessary. This mask that you put on is only fooling yourself. Just be honest with me, or else... I will think something different then the truth. You can not maintain this idea that you present to me. I see that you are trying to reach me on my level, but i have no problem meeting you halfway.
That was sort of my monologue for a guy that I really should tell you all more about, I don't think I have ever mentioned him on this blog before, he really is nothing too special-- no, he is special, but he can't see it. He might have some feelings for me or something, I am not sure, but I see that he is trying too hard to connect with me. He tried to get me excited about something that he knows i have a passion for, and his assumption that an extreme of that would excite me. But it simply fell through.
Sot he moral of the story is, just be yourself, if you make a friend being someone who you aren't then they really aren't YOUR friend, they are a friend of your created persona.