Sunday, February 03, 2008

alrighty, reflections?

I realized something, the reason why I see what is going on with those two is because I did it, too! I am guilty of trying to be someone I am not. Of trying to adapt my ways to be more compatible with someone else. I am not really that interesting of a person, so I extend myself into a new realm of me where i am just a bit more of whoever I want to be around. For example (and I am sure that josh doesn't want to hear this, but it is for my own good), a certain guy that has recently found out that i have lusted after him for over a year sees a more confident me, a more certain Kevin. While another guy will see a more playful me. I use all these personas to fit with these people better. I suppose the only ones that are worth it ins the end are those that i can be me around...

Any comments from others who have been in this boat?