Wednesday, April 25, 2007

what's the difference?


I am currently in the computer lab at school and I just witnessed a normality. There was a knock on the door that all the people ignored. The door has a security card reader so that only authorized people can enter the lab. You swipe your buckeye D to gain entrance. SO, nobody moved. Then the only grad student in the whole lab gets up to open the door, bitching about how you are supposed to bring your buckeye D to use the lab. Then he opens the door and it is another grad student. He doesn't say a word.

I know this sounds trivial, but it is a a constant theme of this drama department. The grad students think they are better than the undergrads. I can't stand it. Not because I am an undergrad, but because I am a decent person. I treat everyone with equal ideals.

Moral: if you are going to trash someone, at least make sure they are who you think they are... What? Did you think I was going to say something nice about loving all people?