Friday, February 16, 2007

Theatre goers


I realize now that some people are not meant for live theatre. I don't mean that as an insult, but a fact. Some people just can't enjoy live theatre. They don't like the fact that they can't rewind, or that ever show is different. They don't like the fact that they have to fight for the bathrooms at intermission.
I sat in seat b 12 today in the Bowen theater. The seat of B11 was sold, I know that. But there was no one in it for act 1. as the cigarette break of act 1 was coming to a close, a girl came and sat in seat B11. Now, you all know that I am not usually a racist bastard, but this was not a surprise to me. Some black bitch parked her skinny ass int eh seat next to me. She had her phone on silent, thank God. But I could hear her all through the performance text messaging. Then halfway through act 3 she pops some gum into her mouth and starts cracking it. It nearly killed me. Really I wanted to turn to her and say, "I am glad my ticket was free, or else I would really be pissed." But the truth is, I really was pissed. I wanted her to leave. She didn't belong there. Stupid skanky-hoe!