Monday, February 12, 2007

mike


so there is a funny story, that you all heard the beginning of last night. And I know that one of you heard it first hand. basically, I ran into a guy online and through a series of mistakes made him think i was single. long story made short I freaked out when I realized what i was saying and told him that have a boyfriend. Her is the point where i kinda got the cold shoulder from this guy. but it didn't last long. I managed to get back some trust. Well,i told Matt about it and he wanted to see a picture of the guy, and then this guy wanted to see a picture of Matt. then I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. But now I have more trust on both sides. Matt knows that i couldn't possibly cheat on him, and mike knows the truth. Can't beat that. Oh, and i am planing on taking mike putt-putting, just because i think it would be fun.