Wednesday, January 03, 2007

removal of comment feature

I just recieved a pretty rude comment from a certain person who I am too tactful to name. This person, from a certain forum, has decided that my views in one thread should be held against me in another thread as well as outside of the forum. Although the same mind creates my posts in and out of the forum, this blog is not a place for people to leave hurtful messages and angry statements.
The removal of this feature will also help me to post to this blog as though I am the only one reading it. I know that sounds irratioanl, however, to is sensable. If I do not recieve the feedback, there is no way for me to KNOW that you are watching me. I assume that the three that have been here since the begining will continue to read, and that most of the people who started after I opened the pages of this blog will continue. Most of you have some other way of reaching me, if somethign is truely important send me a message.