Monday, January 22, 2007

nothing left

there is no remains of the powerful files that ran sheila before I deleted my restoration folder. Basically, for y'all who have not been in close contact; my computer suffered a terrible happening. I accidentally deleted the wrong thing, and formatted the wrong drive. Attempts from many programs (3-5 depending on what you call an attempt) lead me to restoring a great number of useless and unopenable files. Nothing survived. I ended up destroying not only the files on that partitian, but those that housed the unpacked files from them. There was nothing left. I lost 7000 songs, 200 music videos, 100 other videos, 50 full length movies, a great deal of software that I found on the internet over the years, and the entire last two years of schoolwork. No fun. Not to mention that I will have to search around for anyone who I gave a cd to.