Monday, January 29, 2007

asleep on the bed


So, Matt is asleep in my bed. I hate to have to wake him, but he needs to go so that we can both go to sleep. I have to do some serious classes tomorrow and he has surgery (performing, not receiving). Anyway, it all looks better on paper than in real life.
Now, more about him, for I think that he might read this, and we all love to read about ourselves. I am not sure how to feel about him. I mean, only good feelings. But there is a danger in investing emotion into someone that you know is leaving. He has sent me MFA sites for colleges in Boston. Now, this means two things: 1.) He cares right now. and 2.) He plans on caring when I am done with my undergrad.
Now, theoretically speaking. I could finish up here, and then head to Boston for MFA. But, there exists a danger on that. I have not looked into the program. I will not move to a new state just because my boyfriend is there. I can not live with him (even though this is not discussed, I think that is part of the plan??) I can not do that.
But, what will I do? Stay in Columbus, stay in college just because I am afraid of the world out there? Florida is a nice place for lighting, but I need contacts first. I need people. I can't just be a ligating designer without the rest of the group. Dam... I need someone who has done this. I need... Patrick Woodroffe (photo). Like he is on my speed dial.