Wednesday, March 09, 2011

On gay boys

I am gay, no I really am... I am just not good at it. I just watched a movie about a Single Man. That was the title of the movie, A Single Man. It explores the life of a suicidal gay man after his lover dies. The basic story of his life is that he was with a woman in his teens and early 20s, then fell in love with a man. She became his best friend and then she married and had a son. They were both happy for many years, until her husband left her and his lover died in a terrible auto accident. Her son grew up and left her also. They were left alone together, both too damaged to do much of anything.
But that is not the point of my post. I write, today, to make a declaration. I choose love. Always choose love. Never accepting to be alone. Always looking for the comfort of a friend or lover.