Monday, October 26, 2009

dream over the weekend

I forgot to mention this, until reminded by a reader.

Whenever I get violently ill, I dream really crazy stuff. This weekend met me with something nasty. I had two dreams. On was about a mermaid raping another mermaid. The other about a think-tank.

The mermaid one was a kinda ... out there. First off because they looked more like blue unicorn fish things. it was messed up.

The other dream was the about millions of people on this flat plane. It was uniformly lit from all directions and there were no shadows. All the people were contorting there bodies in order to find the solution to some problem. As if they could think better in a different shape? I have no idea what they were working towards, just that it was really hard for me to visualize this. It wasn't going in slow motion, but it was skipping frames (like playing a video game on hardware that isn't up to the task.)
I was literally not able to rendering this dream in real time. I woke up with a splitting head ache, like I damaged my hardware.

Keep in mind, a coworker is picking my brain about everything I know of life vs robotic life.