Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lunch with Suhayl

As I ride this planet around the sun I realize that people come and go. Most times you don't really think that people are going to go, they just sort of fade away. And then you wake up one day and realize you have no idea where they are. This is not the case with college, where you realize that people are going to go away once they graduate.
I had lunch with Suhayl today, who I now know is leaving in a couple of months. We had a great time today, I can see myself spending more time with his ass. I invited him to join the huge group of people going to zoombeezie bay next week, and he is bringing some of hims friends, so I will get to meet them. Now... that takes the number up to like 8 people.
Anyway. He recently graduated and now is going to move to Chicago. He will be leaving his closest friends... something that I am sure none of them expected to happen.