Monday, June 01, 2009

pretty lights

I see pretty lights everywhere I go bitches wanna know how high the sycamore grows into me like I crash that killed the princess toadstool is waiting at the castle in the sky.

there. That is surrealist writing. the following were independent thoughts
1. I see pretty lights everywhere. (opening thought)
2. Everywhere I go bitches wanna know Charley Scene ---- (Hollywood Undead)
3. how high the sycamore grows if you cut it down, you'll never know (Pocahonis)
4. crash into me like I crash into you, baby (Dave Mathews Band)
5. the crash that killed the princess. Millions mourned. (excert from "The Dreamer upstairs")
6. Princess toadstool is waiting at the castle for you, Mario. (opening of Mario 64)
7. Castle in the sky (that terrible techno song)
by pressing them together where they fit, they are surrealist. It might look random, but it was very well planned out, and the dissection proves it. There... surrealist art.
Suck it.