Sunday, January 11, 2009

On Tony

There is no question: Tony is back on my good side. There was an obvious reason that I disliked him. But as the old mongers say, "An enemy of my enemy is my friend". He and I have a common enemy. Given the current situation, I feel a great swell of pity for Page, given that her brother is now a missing person. Usually the ransom call comes in within 24 hours. Seeing as her father has a large amount of money, it makes sense. or he might have just run away. I personally feel it is the second one.
However, That is not the point of this post.
Tony is on my good side. Tony used to grate on my nerves, but now that, after the smoke has cleared, and all the chips have fallen. Page is not speaking to me, Sam is not speaking to me, but Tony is. I feel that it is ironic. Sam never cared for him either, but she lacked the spine to tell page. I understand, her friendship with page was not deep enough at that point to where she could say such a thing. Tony might have been one reason that Sam and I grew closer, the enemy of an enemy thing.
That is also not the point of this post.
Tony has returned on the scene, and I have been invited to his private climbing gym. This is a good thing. Guys are very different than girls, when two guys duke it out, they are friends afterwards. Girls are nasty...
The moral of this story: An enemy of my enemy is my friend.