Wednesday, November 12, 2008

the room

when I was younger, actually when I was in second grade (7 or 8), there was a room that I used to often find myself in. I never knew why I was there, just that i was supposed to go there once a week, sometimes twice. In retrospect, I still am not sure why I was there. It wasn't a gifted class or anything like that, I think t might have something to do with my parents divorce. I never really asked. I just assume that based on the timing. I never really fully addressed this issue, my parents divorce, and its affects on me. I am a pretty well balanced person, really, I am... until I was in my junior year of high school I was seeing a counselor about it, but that was mostly just out of habit.
I am once again seeing a councilor, but for different reasons...