Tuesday, July 08, 2008

salt flats

I found myself in the salt flats. I was laying down with chest up towards the sky and my head was looking to toward my right. There was a rope that attached me to him, but it wasn't like any other rope, it was a very rigid, almost as if it was a pole or rod, but it was indeed a rope. It was exactly 60 feet long.
SO, I found myself staring down this rope at him, and he had the audacity to taunt me. So, using the rope to my advantage, I began to roll my head toward the left, and picked him up right of the ground, I ripped him through the air and slammed him into the ground on my left. Then I found myself as the him, laying in the salt flats also, and angered by all of this, I picked him up and held him in the air, directly above me, just letting him dangle there, then i brought him down toward the ground, but stopped before he reached it. Just let him hang there, ten feet above the ground.

Ever felt like you are just fighting yourself?