Tuesday, June 03, 2008

GAYS IN THE MILITARY

I don't think that gays should have to serve in the military. Women should be drafted before gays, because the heads of the country do more to support them. The guys signing the war papers support women more than they support gay men. Don't believe me?
What freedoms to gays have than women don't? I am only going to discuss the one that is on my mind now, I am sure I could come up with others if this did not preoccupy me so. Marriage.
Straight guys bitch about how if they have to die for their country, they should be able to buy a six pack for their country-- this complaint only lasts for three years, between ages 18 when they are eligible for draft and 21 when they can buy alcohol. Gay men have can complain for 8 years, until they are 26 and ineligible for the draft. But, they still complain afterward... because their problem still exists.