Wednesday, May 28, 2008

still here

I am still here, and I am doing alright.
I suppose I owe you an update. Funny how I assign you an update...
Anyway, I suppose I should begin where I left off, with reflecting on what I see.
I see "shiny" things all around me, but I know that many of them are simply gilded shit. There is little below the surface.
Now, as far as the specifics of this life. I am listening to a lot more music, especially because there are some halfway decent speakers at work now. I recently had an interesting conversation with someone about music. They claim to be alright with every type of music, but they are of the opinion that techno should stop existing. So, they are obviously not tolerant of everything. I don't understand why people don't just say that they only like certain types of music.
On another note:
Sapphire Martini, up, three olives. I am not alone in this!