Tuesday, October 23, 2007

there's a plae

there's a place, so I've heard--

there's a --
place--

there's a place, so I've heard--
where dreams--


Oh, fuck it.

The break down. The way in which I come upon a truth is not a matter is dire importance. When I see a cry out, it is inhuman to ignore it. Just as inhumane to ignore a fist going through a wall, it is terrible to ignore a title with capital letters in it. The--

hmm. I suppose it could have been worse, but at the same time, I feel pretty bad about even looking. It was not a simple notice and glance, it was a see and confirm. My confirmations were-- disheartening.
But in the end, it is not me who suffers.

If I could just get it to be understood that I don't hate anybody, if anything, this has made me feel a great swell of pity.

Now, as to the way that I would have this resolved, there is no way of undoing it. The best that I can hope for is that there is an amount of joy in the continuing of the method. Does that make sense? I think that the only way that certain joys can be realized is through the same method that this pain occurred... with the same channel.