Monday, October 29, 2007

Oh Kathleen

Haha I'm back now...oh wow where to start.

So I was trying on this outfit that I wanted to wear out tonight, and I wanted to see how it looked with heels on. I don't have a full length mirror (yet) in this apartment, so the only way for me to really see myself head to toe is by standing on the edge of the bathtub, looking into the big bathroom mirror.

Fully dressed, with heels on, I climbed up on it.

I grabbed onto the shower curtain rod for balance, but there must have been some water under my foot... I slipped, and though I was hanging onto the metal rod, I still fell, and brought the rod down with me! The thing was metal, and it's BENT now where I was hanging onto it for dear life lol. So um...I sort of fell splitting the edge of the bath...half of me inside, half hanging out. And the shower curtain and rod all came down on top of me. To top things off, I had some stuff soaking in the tub, so I got wet too...oh yeah, I've got some nice bruises and a scrape on my shin now.

Vanity will be the death of me!

Hah, so how the heck I am going to explain this to whoever I need to speak with to fix it, I don't know... "well you see, I was practicing my uneven bars routine and..."

Keep in mind, this story is coming from the girl who spent the last 15 years of her life training in ballet. Guess that goes to show how much I excelled in the "gracefulness" department.


That was the story of a girl that I know on the OS. Very funny.

another lovely lady's story.
Ive been known to put clothes in the fridge...I once put my umbrella in there too ..i do this a lot i have a thing about my fridge obviously. if ever i cant find something i always check my fridge and my washing machine because i put things in there too. Oh and washing powder in the sugar bowl.
when i was a smoker i often, when on the way to work and running late would run for the bus and on boarding it ask the driver for 20 Benson and Hedges LMHO. The looks i got.