Thursday, July 26, 2007

You didn't know him!!

Really, neither did I. The idea that Fred Terri might be an elaborate hoax has crossed my mind a few times. I brought a print off of his blog to work the other day. Kaitlyn loved it; she was very fixed upon the characters. Fred is very pathetic, or was very pathetic. So much so that people are starting to doubt that he is real. I have followed him from the beginning, I am not sure myself. I had a conversation with a guy, or girl claiming to be Fred Terri. A quick search leads me no place. I would have liked to talk to this pretender a time again, but they have disappeared. I will suspend my disbelief for now. I like to keep it open. But Fred gave me some good advice once, "The best things in life are free." He didn't mean that monetarily. He meant that as in the repercussions of an action. The best things in life come without hurting people’s feelings. Hiding things means you shouldn't be doing them anyway.
I think that I might reexamine Fred and me. God! If you only knew.